- Hand towel
- Face towel
- Quick-drying sweat towel for yoga or gym
- Perfect gift addition with a body care set
Our Modern towel is inspired by the beautiful Ottoman linear arabesques. The pattern is played with to achieve a modern graphic like quality while producing a pattern that is as relevant in the 15th century as it is in the 21st.
Each towel is made in Anatolia, Turkey with a 400-year-old weaving technique on rare wooden looms, some of which are over a 100 years old and are known to be some of the last of the kind to exist. This rich heritage transcends into the strength, integrity and high quality of each of our limited edition pieces. The finest chemical-free cotton fibres are treated in a special way and loomed in about four to six days to make one piece that will last the test of time and age beautifully while at it.
Our hand towels are completely woven from GOTS certified organic Black Sea cotton which is known to have the one of the longest fibres in the world, ensuring supreme absorbency. We promise that our loomed hand towel will feel unbelievably soft and will get softer with every use for years to come if cared for properly.
Cotton is never absorbent on the bush but has the ability to learn, hence must be taught. Factories use chemicals to teach their cotton how to absorb while our towels just need a simple soak.
- Soak the eloquence towel for 12-24 hours in cold water for our tight organic cotton to bloom. Wring by hand or drip dry. A subsequent washing machine cycle at 35 degrees with cool-medium dry can follow but is optional.
- Easy everyday care with delicate cold or warm machine wash with natural laundry detergent. Can be tumble or line dried.
- Simply cut any snag or pull with a scissor to leave the weave unaffected